This summer we’ve been honored with the opportunity to publish a series of articles in the Business section of TIME.com.
For the series, BIF’s Chief Catalyst Saul Kaplan and our wonderful Brown University intern Nicha Ratana have created a series of interviews with BIF10 storytellers that explore their approaches to innovation and the importance of the BIF Collaborative Innovation Summit.
Here’s the series so far:
- Interview with John Hagel: This Is the Antidote to the Dark Side of Technology
- Interview with Rabbi Irwin Kula: This Is Why Religion Is Just a Technology
- Interview with Alan Webber: Something Is Wrong With the Way We Aspire to Success
- Interview with Ethan Zuckerman: On the Internet, What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
- Interview with Richard Saul Wurman: TED’s Revered Founder Shares Secret to a Good Conference
- Interview with Deb Mills-Scofield: Three Simple Words to Revolutionize the World
- Interview with Keith Yamashita: Here’s Why It’s Not All About Your Personal Success
- Interview with Matt Fritz: Innovation Lessons From the Battlefield to the Boardroom