The Business Innovation Factory (BIF) is seeking a brilliant, passionate, and creative Manager to support the growth of our Experience Labs.
The Patient Experience Lab Manager will be responsible for helping the Experience Lab platform gain traction in the marketplace. As a qualified candidate for the role, you possess the core capabilities of identifying target institutions and initiating conversations with their leaders. You also demonstrate a true passion for innovation, as well as outstanding research, writing, and storytelling skills. You are talented with technology, travel, collaborative work, solo work, and juggling tons of exciting ideas and interesting projects at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying business development leads
- Proactively defining opportunities and supporting the proposal process
- Articulating BIF’s Design Methodology and service offerings to potential leads
- Crafting blog posts, curating and broadcasting via social media to increase BIF’s visibility in the healthcare market
- Working closely with BIF’s Marketing Manager to create content that shapes demand in the industry
- Tracking and staying abreast of market characteristics, opportunities, and trends and using that information to formulate development strategies
- Developing strategies for, and relationships with, various market platforms
- Identifying and supporting growth and immersion of an actionable network of engaged innovators and organizations
- Communication and collaboration
- Project/client management
- Research and strategy
- Business intelligence
- Proficient with social media platforms
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience.
BIF makes business model transformation safer and easier to manage for institutional leaders. We do this for businesses and in complex social systems in healthcare, education, and public sectors. Our approach is human-centered — we seek to understand the jobs customers need done, and use this insight to design new experiences and business models that will better serve them. We experiment in the real world and rely on storytelling to engage others in the process.
Experience Labs are BIF’s core go-to-market platform, leveraging our capabilities including community engagement, digital storytelling, experiential learning, design research, participative design, and business model innovation.
We are a lean team, which will provide you opportunities to present directly to our senior leaders. Your impact will be felt immediately!
This is a full-time position in Providence, R.I. and will report to BIF’s Chief Market Maker, Eli MacLaren. Salary range starts at $45,000 based on skill and experience. If this sounds like you, please send a resume, cover letter, and writing sample by applying on LinkedIn. Questions? Feel free to reach out to [email protected] for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.